Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you register an account on the Site, subscribe to newsletters, participate in surveys or promotions, or otherwise interact with the Site. The types of personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other information you voluntarily provide.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you request on the Site, such as creating and managing your account
- To communicate with you about the Site and its services, including newsletters, updates, and promotional materials
- To analyse and improve the Site's performance and user experience
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To share with the organising group of the campaign or petition you signed up to.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as web hosting, data analysis, and customer service
- Law enforcement or other government authorities as required by law or to protect our rights and property
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies and other security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You manage your own profile and have the right to access, correct or delete your personal or account information held by us.
You may also request that we delete your personal information. To do so, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
This page is effective from [DATE].